Many parents told us that they regret not having taken more professional portraits of their younger children or grandchildren when they have grown up. It's not that they didn't value childhood portraits, they simply led busy lives and the years just slipped by.
Don't be one of them!
Life's beautiful moments are fleeting....... let TH-Photography™ capture those moments with outstanding quality images that speak to the heart.
- Please arrive 5 - 10 Minutes before your Session.
- Schedule your Portrait Session during your Child's upbeat Time (after naps and being well fed), thus he/she can enjoy the experience.
- Bring a Variety of Outfits with you. Think casual, formal or something to reflect your child's personality. (avoid busy stripes or patterns)
- For Family Sessions - bring at least 2 complete Outfits. Denim with white shirts, black solid outfits or cloths with similar style or same color gives the family portrait a very sharp look and emphasizes any unique smile.
- Bring your own Props. Things like musical instruments, costumes, sports uniform, toys, or even pets can make a great addiction to your portrait and gives it a personalized touch.
- Please tell us what you like and don't like. This will help us to personalize your session. We want to LOVE your portrait.
If you have more than one child (or person) photographed and they will be in the picture together, then is it the best to have their outfits coordinated. Matching clothes create a sense of serene harmony, of beautiful balance and make the portrait more pleasing to the eye. The attention is simply taken off the clothing and is attracted to their faces and shining personalities.